Tuesday 30 August 2011

Kiss Me Quick



Hello all! I'm back from a week in Wales, expect picture post soon, I had a lovely time, weather could have been a bit better but was great to spend time with family.

While buying some essential food for the holiday, I noticed these lip balms and for only £1.99 they had to be purchased. With the exception of Lemons and Limes which doesn't have much of a scent, all these smell amazing. They feel good on my lips too. They were £1.99 from B&M for all six lip balms.















Hope you all had a fantastic week and Bank Holiday weekend.

Lana
x




3 comments:

  1. Oooh they look YUM ha-haI have problems with lipbalms I just lick them off (I'm so attractive ha-ha) these look gorge!

    Glad you had fun on hols :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo they look good, the 'flavours' sounds lovely.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look yummy! They remind me of I Love... lipbalms x

    ReplyDelete