Friday 5 August 2011

Haul

I'm off on holiday end of August for my Mums and my own birthdays. Its just to Wales, no where abroad, but a holiday is an excuse to buy new clothes and things I 'need'. I also found my camera, FINALLY!
These were brought over the past month.

Tinkerbell Racer Back top - £8 Primark


Purple Breast Pocket Top - £4 BHS


Spotty Black and White Dress - £11 (I think) Primark


Blue and Yellow Spotty Dress - £10 Primark


Pink Floral Kaftan - £6 Primark


Green Bird Dress - £11 (I think) Primark


Bird Shirt - £6 Primark


Black Sandals - £3 Primark 


White Lace Waistcoat - £4 Select


Betty Boop Make Up Bag - £3 Primark


Hope you all like my recent buys, I particularly love the green bird dress and the black and white spotty dress. 
A big warm welcome to my new followers, love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment